We Understand Commercial Roofing
The Ray's roofing team understands commercial roofing and we are up to date with the latest advancements and technology. We also have industry experience with all types of commercial roofing systems to meet your individual needs.
- Up to date in the latest advancements in industry technology
- Build Up
- Modified Bitumen
- Coal Tar Pitch
- Elastomeric Coating
Get a quote for
The Types of Roofing We Work With
Typically, asphalt shingles are the most popular/ sought after type of roofing systems. The value and longevity of the asphalt roofing system makes them second to NONE. The products and installation methods we use produce the absolute highest quality roofing systems available. Many companies offer what's called a lifetime roofing system which means if you use a certain number of their products they warranty their roofing products for life. We pride ourselves on being certified by all the top manufactures.
- GAF Certified
- Owens Corning Platinum Certified
- Certainteed Shingle Master
While more expensive than shingles, metal roofing can add distinction, character, and charm to any home, including your home. They also last longer than shingle roofs If properly installed and are easier to maintain.
- Residential panels are typically 36" wide and are secured by an exposed fastening system that is engineered to withstand rain and highwinds, The panels come in several different patterns and can be ordered in a variety of colors.
- Though metal roofs cost approximately 25% more than the more popular asphalt shingle roof when bid for a proper install. metal roofing is less prone to failure and leakage due to wind, rain, UV Conditions and any other weather Conditions the harsh Tennessee weather can throw at it.
- Metal Roofing Products carry a beneficial energy star rating. The finishes on the panels yield high reflectivity ratings which effectively limit the amount of transferred heat through the roof system and into the home. This causes less energy usage for heating and cooling and usually results in lower utility bills.
The most popular residential flat roofing being a modified bitumen self adhering 2 ply roof system made for 3"/12" pitch and below. This roof system is made up of a base sheet which has no granules and is used as an anchor for the cap sheet and cap sheet which is granule coated and designed to be used with the base sheet to provide long lasting protection for years to come.
- Very durable
- Extremely Weather resistant
- Factory manufactured rolls are easier to install and ensure quality control
- Very flexible
- Some guarantees available for up to 20 years